This is a fantastic poster created from the original paintings of "Microbrewery". Perfect for every beer lover!
• 12x12" poster on metallic photographic paper
• Metallic paper has a great shine to it that adds extra dimension to your print.
• Poster can be signed upon request.
For another larger design of the microbrewery poster, click here:
I accept Paypal and all major credit cards. I also have payment plans available for items over $150. Please contact me if you are interested in a payment plan. Artwork will not be shipped until full payment is received.
Orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of placing.
I pack each painting or print with the utmost care. Your art will be professionally packed and carefully shipped. Orders over $100 will have added insurance to them.
I am happy to ship internationally. Please contact me for a quote.
Most orders will ship out in 1-3 days.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I want you to be satisfied with your purchase. I am happy to provide you with mock up pictures of how the work will look in your space. I cannot accept returns unless the artwork arrives to you damaged. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me so we can discuss our options.
I do require immediate photographic proof of damaged art and damaged shipping box.
ABOUT PURCHASING ART:
Today you can shop for everything online. Mattresses, clothes, cars...
Art is no exception. If you are on the wire about purchasing a piece of art from etsy, perhaps these tips might ease the experience so you KNOW you will completely satisfied with your purchase. Art can be an expensive investment, but that doesn't mean that it has to be a difficult procedure.
If you see something that strikes you and you fall in love with the image:
1. Contact me. If you are looking for a certain detailed image, do not hesitate to ask for a few extra photos to be sent to you.
2. Make sure you have the EXACT size of the piece both framed and unframed. Measure the wall area you would like to hang the piece so you know it will fit.
3. Take a picture of the area where you would like the artwork to hang. I can present you with a mock up of your home with my art in it.
4. Ask questions. No question is silly. Ask about sunlight, shipping, framing, medium, how to care for the art...
5. If I am local, I am available to help install the art in your space.
Art is for everyone and buying art online should be a pleasant experience. I am here to help you!